Heckler yells just seconds into Howard Schultz’s remarks at Barnes & Noble in Manhattan

Mail Online | 1/29/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/29/02/9111540-0-image-a-15_1548727857192.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/29/7165511385109580497/1024x576_MP4_7165511385109580497.mp4

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz felt the passion of the anti-Trump resistance just moments after he took the stage Monday evening in New York City to promote his new book.

'Don't help elect Trump, you egotistical billionaire!' a protester shouted inside the Barnes & Noble.

Back - Davos - Billionaire - Elite - World

'Go back to Davos with the other billionaire elite who think they know how to run the world! That's not what democracy needs,' the heckler yelled before being ejected from the Manhattan bookstore by security.

The 65-year-old Seattle billionaire launched a tour Monday to promote his latest book, From the Ground Up: A Journey to Reimagine the Promise of America.

New - York - Week - Tempe - Arizona

After New York, he has stops this week in Tempe, Arizona; Seattle; and San Francisco - but no dates listed for the early voting states of Iowa or New Hampshire.

The mood was tense for the rest of his question-and-answer session as the packed audience applauded at times both for Schultz's insistence he could win the presidency if he ran and suggestions that he couldn't.

President - President - Schultz - Interviewer - Courage

'If I decide to run for president as a president,' Schultz told his interviewer, 'I will have the courage and conviction to believe I can win.'

He added: 'I'm certainly not going to do anything to put Donald Trump in the Oval Office.'

Schultz - Month - Country - Part - Book

Schultz plans to spend the next month traveling around the country - in part promoting a new book - to test whether there's interest in an independent presidential candidate, according to a person familiar with his planning.

However, Schultz may not make a final decision on running until the fall, when the direction of the Democratic primary may be somewhat clearer.

Billionaire - Michael - Bloomberg - Warning - Shot

Billionaire Michael Bloomberg fired a warning shot in Schultz's direction on Monday, saying he shouldn't mount an independent campaign for president because he could prevent the Democratic Party from defeating President Donald Trump in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!