Hillary Clinton Grows Email List By Claiming ‘Baseless Assaults’ Against Clinton Foundation

Breitbart | 1/28/2019 | Staff
bungienetbungienet (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/08/Hillary-Clinton-Clinton-Foundation-Getty.jpg

In a missive sent to supporters, Hillary Clinton utilized what she claimed were “false accusations” and “baseless assaults” against the controversial Clinton Foundation in order to build up the foundation’s email list.

In a blast email sent via her Onward Together organization, Clinton asked users to also sign up for the Clinton Foundation email list:

Impact - Clinton - Foundation - President - Charity

I am so proud of the impact the Clinton Foundation has made. When I ran for president, this top-rated global charity was dragged into a political mud fight. In the two years since, people with an axe to grind have continued to try to undermine its work by attacking them and making false accusations. But the Foundation has continued to help people across America and around the world, undeterred by these baseless assaults.

I’m inspired by this steadfast dedication to improve lives. There are real issues in society needing attention that the people of the Clinton Foundation work hard to solve every day. Despite the attacks, they are staying focused on what really matters.

Join - Vitriol - Sign - Today - Work

“Join with me in resisting the vitriol. Sign up today and get involved in work that matters,” Clinton wrote. She then links to the email sign-up form for the Clinton Foundation.

The two-time presidential candidate...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!