Gemma Collins treats herself to SIX large brandies and a curry after skating fall

Mail Online | 1/28/2019 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/28/00/9059806-0-image-a-233_1548634200493.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/28/5552531023934276861/1024x576_MP4_5552531023934276861.mp4

Gemma Collins brushed aside her Dancing On Ice woes on Sunday night by heading straight out for a curry - and not one, but six large brandies.

The GC, 37, fell in the final moments of her performance with partner Matt Evers, in what appeared to be a nasty knock to her face and her confidence.

Rink - Vote - Results - Matt - Week

She was rushed to physio after it happened but then returned to the rink for the vote results, with her and Matt getting through to next week despite the tumble.

Boyfriend James 'Arg' Argent took to Instagram to gush over the reality star, as well as to document their meal after the show at a local curry house.

Gemma - Glass - Curry - Leg - Bag

Gemma was seen brandishing a glass, tucking into a curry, with one leg raised and a bag of ice on it.

Arg said: 'Celebratory curry for The GC!'

Gemma - Brandy - Brandies

Gemma then replied: 'I'm on the brandy! I've had six large brandies!'

Arg also posted a snap with Gemma and Matt, rink-side, after the show.

YOU - Gemmacollins1 - Fall - Teeth

He captioned it: 'LOVE YOU @gemmacollins1. When I saw her fall like that face first I honestly thought she might be unconscious or lost some teeth!

'The way she got up & carried on was AMAZING!!! ️You worked so hard this week GC & have done us so proud! You’ve improved so much!'

Arg - Audience - Broadcast - DOI - Presenters

Arg appeared in the audience during the live broadcast and was interviewed by DOI presenters Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield.

He said: 'My heart completely sunk when she fell, I've just been backstage with her, she is crying her eyes out.

'She - Pain

'She is in pain...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!