Bill Maher mocks Catholic sex abuse victims: ‘I don’t get what priests see in these kids’

The American Mirror | 1/27/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Bill-Maher.jpg

Bill Maher has gone from a comedian to someone who uses his show to give a platform to hardcore leftists who will say abhorrent things about the president and his supporters.

On HBO’s “Real Time” on Friday night, Maher viciously attacked the Covington Catholic High School kids, described student Nick Sandmann as a “little prick,” and cracked a “joke” about the students being sexually abused by Catholic priests.

Opening - Monologue - Maher - Aim - Sandmann

In his opening monologue, Maher took aim at Sandmann, who was filmed standing face-to-face with left-wing Native American activist Nathan Phillips while he hammered a drum just inches away from his face in Washington, D.C., last week.

“I don’t blame the kid, the smirk-face kid. I blame lead poisoning and bad parenting. And, oh yeah, I blame the f*cking kid,” Maher said of Sandmann. “What a little prick. Smirk-face!”

Move - Face - Man - Face

“Like that’s not a dick move to stick your face in this elderly man’s [face],” he added.

“This smirking kid says he was just trying to defuse the situation. Really? Next time you get into a fight, try that,” Maher continued.

Maher - Kids - Priests - Lot - Time

Maher then “joked” about the kids being raped by priests: “I do not spend a lot of time around Catholic schoolchildren. But I do not get what Catholic priests see in these kids.”

During the show on Saturday — just one day after Maher joked about the kids being raped and claiming they had lead poisoning — far-left activist Dan Savage referred to those who support President Donald Trump as “racist white dumb-f*cks.”

Savage - Republicans - Demagoguery - Racism - Fear

Savage said Republicans are “good at demagoguery, they’re good at racism, they’re good at stoking fear, all the stuff.”

“Everybody’s like ‘Oh it’s economic anxiety, oh, it’s the working class, all those first reactions to Trump’s,” Savage said, but added “All the research, all the social science research and data since have proven that it’s racist white dumb-f*cks...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.