Contributor Spotlight:
Hang Out with Kristen, Robin, and Tasha!

(in)courage | 1/26/2019 | Staff
MysticHeart (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.incourage.me/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Spotlight-09_Jan_Burgoyne-Dance-Strong_Blog-1200x858.jpg

Confession: I have a love/hate relationship with these Contributor Spotlight posts.

I adore getting to know the women behind the words of (in)courage — the deep, the unexpected, the mundane — I love it all! Even though I have the privilege of serving as Community Manager and knowing our amazing team of writers, I still learn something new about each friend every month!

Hate - Word - Get-to-know-ya - Stir - Level

Now, hate is a strong word I don’t like using, but these monthly get-to-know-ya’s stir up a certain level of frustration and discontentment because WHY CAN’T WE ALL JUST BE NEIGHBORS?! The more I rub up against these women, the more I wish we could do life shoulder to shoulder on the regular — know what I mean?

Kristen: Almond milk chai lattes for two any day of the week, girl!

Robin - Girl - Night - Seinfield - Sounds

Robin: Girl’s night in with Seinfield and tiramisu sounds divine!

Tasha: Bring your kids on over, and let’s talk creative writing while our littles run wild!

Longings - Edition - Contributor - Spotlight - Risk

See? Longings stirred. All of that to say, enjoy this edition of Contributor Spotlight at your own risk because I’m pretty sure you’re going to fall in love with these friends and wish they lived next door to you too.

Thanks for being here!

Tell us a little about yourself.

I’m the wife of a retired US Air Force veteran, mama to three awesome teens, and author of the book Girl Meets Change: Truths to Carry You through Life’s Transitions. I wrote this book to help alleviate our anxiety over the common and unique life changes we experience.

Born - Oklahoma - Girl - Family - US

I’m a born and raised Oklahoma girl, but when my family lived the U.S. Air Force life, we ping-ponged across this country and one ocean. Now I live in the Colorado woods with my family as well as six chickens, two kitties, one dog, and a bird.

How long have you been an...
(Excerpt) Read more at: (in)courage
Wake Up To Breaking News!