Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Lucifer, S.H.I.E.L.D., Arrow, Magicians, NCIS, #OneChicago, Supernatural and More

TVLine | 1/25/2019 | Matt Webb Mitovich
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/agents-of-shield-season-6-spoilers-coulson-dead.jpg?w=620

Are the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents still in mourning? Can Lucifer handle a devil of a clergyman? Why is #OneChicago’s next crossover harrowing? Who is Arrow about to introduce? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

ABC has said nothing beyond “summer” yet for the premiere date. As for the other thing, no one I spoke to on set – where they were filming Season 6’s penultimate episode – spoke of Phil in the present tense. Take Chloe Bennet when I asked about Daisy’s state of mind when the season picks up, [REDACTED] amount of time after her mentor and father figure got dropped off in Tahiti to live out his final days. “In my mind, she has a bit more of a peace to her,” she said. “There is obviously the mourning of Coulson, but she’s also been through it all and she is genuinely stronger from it. She is not dealing with things as she has in the past. She has fully accepted her trauma and is moving forward in the most healthy way, for the first time.”

Format - Movement - Example - Showrunner - Beth

Though it is being presented in documentary format, there will be plot movement. For example, when I asked showrunner Beth Schwartz if there was any significant Season 7 character we haven’t met yet, she excitedly answered, “Yes. And you will meet them at the end of [Episode] 12, our 150th episode (airing Feb. 4)”

The answer to your latter question came this week. But will Owen’s intent be enough? As Caterina Scorsone told us during a very recent set visit, while Teddy’s pregnancy bombshell “would cause wariness in the most wary-less people,” she hopes Amelia’s “year of incredible growth” will continue. “I don’t think Amelia can go back at this point. I think she’s definitely moving forward. But let’s see...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.