Pretentious foodie says her kid will NEVER eat off the kids' menu - and gets mocked by other mothers

Mail Online | 1/25/2019 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/25/16/8988704-0-image-a-35_1548435551782.jpg

Parents everywhere are laughing derisively at a clueless new mother who has already proclaimed that her newborn will never order of the kids' menu — because it would offend her 'foodie' sensibilities.

The unidentified mother was caught posting about her baby on Facebook, where she shared her excitement that the little guy would be eating solid foods soon.

Womb - Mind - Kid - Things - Chicken

But while he is barely out of the womb, she's already made up her mind that the poor kid won't get to eat things like chicken fingers or macaroni in cheese — which has other moms chuckling over the fact that she clearly has no idea what she's in for.

The Sanctimommy Facebook page scared a screengrab of the anonymous woman's original post, blurring out her name.

Solids - Month - Kids - Months - Foodie

'So excited for [redacted] to start solids next month,' she wrote, indicating that her kids is likely about three or four months old. 'Also being the somewhat pretentious foodie I am, he sure as **** will not be a "kids menu" kind of child Kind of hate those things even exist.'

It was immediately clear to the rest of Sanctimommy's subscribers, as well as the people over at Scary Mommy, that this woman does not yet have a clear understanding of children.

'I - Order - Tears - Macaroni - Cheese

'I can't wait until she has to order, through bitter tears, macaroni and cheese with a side of macaroni and cheese because that's literally the only thing her kid will eat, anywhere. It will be glorious,' wrote a mom named...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!