Ferne McCann shares video of cute toddler daughter Sunday, 14 months, taking her first steps

Mail Online | 1/25/2019 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/25/15/8983216-0-image-a-25_1548429831320.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/25/7410290252123622659/1024x576_MP4_7410290252123622659.mp4

She's been raising her daughter Sunday as a single mother, since welcoming her into the world back in November 2017.

And Ferne McCann, 28, proudly celebrated one of her sole offspring's major milestones on Friday, when she shared a video of Sunday taking her first steps.

Clip - Instagram - Steps - Mother - 'Wow

In the clip, uploaded to Instagram, the adorable 14-month-old is seen steadily taking steps as her mother is heard saying off-camera: 'Wow... You're walking, big girl!'

Wearing monochrome pyjamas, Sunday grins as she focuses on navigating the living room, before falling to her knees and crawling the rest of the way.

Ferne - Parent - Birth - Sunday - Year

Ferne has been living as a single parent since giving birth to Sunday more than a year ago, as Sunday's father, Arthur Collins, is currently serving time in prison for his involvement in an acid attack at an east London nightclub.

The star has often spoken of the struggles she has faced being a single mother, telling Closer magazine last year: 'While I was pregnant, I knew I was going to be a single mum, but it didn't hit me until I actually had Sunday.

Person - Person - Decisions - Food - Tough

'That was tough to deal with — realising I really was totally on my own. I don't have another person to confer with. I don't have another person to discuss my day-to-day decisions with - like choosing what food she has. It's tough.'

Ferne has been filming for the follow-up series to her documentary series First Time Mum. The ITVBe show which captures her adapting to her life as a mother and gives fans an insight into her home life with Sunday.

Reality - Star - Appearances - Sam - Billie

The reality star has also made several appearances on Sam and Billie Faiers: The Mummy Diaries, most recently starring in the episode filmed during...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!