Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul 'set to star in Breaking Bad movie as cast list is revealed'

Mail Online | 1/24/2019 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/24/21/8953952-0-image-a-30_1548366130534.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/09/7874960633464113599/1024x576_MP4_7874960633464113599.mp4

The long-awaited Breaking Bad movie adaptation has yet to be confirmed.

And amid swirling rumours about the film, a full cast list is said to have been revealed, which will see Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul reunite alongside a host of returning characters.

Revenge - Fans - Bad - Creator - Vince

According to Revenge Of The Fans, Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan is a developing a two hour movie code-named Greenbrier which will take place in the Breaking Bad world and 'follow a kidnapped man who escapes and searches for freedom.'

The site have now released what is believed to be the full cast list, citing: Bryan Cranston (Walter), Aaron Paul (Jesse), Jonathan Banks (Mike), Jesse Plemons (Todd), Charles Baker (Skinny Pete), Matt Jones (Badger), Robert Forster (Ed, aka The Disappearer), Tess Harper (Mrs. Pinkman), Krysten Ritter (Jane) and Kevin Rankin (Kenny).

Line-up - Fans - Krysten - Jane - Bryan

The line-up may surprise fans as both Krysten, who played Jane, and Bryan, who played lead role Walter, died in the show.

It is not yet clear when the movie will take place, so it is not apparent whether they will appear in flashbacks or whether the film is set prior to their deaths in the series.

MailOnline - Representatives - Bryan - Cranston - Aaron

MailOnline has contacted representatives for Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul for comment.

Meanwhile, Bryan, 62, addressed the possibility of a movie in jest during an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

Walter - White - Devotees - Heisenberg - Hats

However, Walter White devotees shouldn't break out their Heisenberg hats just yet.

'I heard a rumor that there might be a Breaking Bad movie,' Jimmy asked the Emmy winner.

'Let - Put - Bryan - Tonight - Front

'Let's put it to rest,' Bryan began. 'I can say and announce tonight in front of your audience – exclusive announcement - that I can confirm there is a Breaking Bad movie… rumor that is making its way.'

The actor appeared to get a kick out of tormenting the audience with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.