Jim Carrey Compares Covington High Students to ‘Baby Snakes’

Breitbart | 1/24/2019 | Staff
just-mejust-me (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/Carreyfeatimage.jpg

Actor Jim Carrey worked up another politically charged artwork over the furor surrounding the schoolchildren from Covington Catholic High School, falsely depicting them as hateful “Baby Snakes” mocking a Native American activist.

“Baby Snakes,” Jim Carrey captioned the image, which appears to show Covington student Nick Sandmann and others smirking and snarling at Native American activist Nathan Phillips.

Incident - Place - Week - People - March

The incident, which took place last week during the Indigenous People’s March in Washington D.C., has become the source of a nationwide dispute after leading journalists and Hollywood figures attacked the students as racist and called on them to be condemned, harassed, and even assaulted.

However, more detailed video evidence later showed that the students had been taunted with racial slurs, while Sandmann had merely stood his ground to show he didn’t feel threatened. In a statement released over the weekend, he claimed he was merely trying to defuse the situation:

Protester - Smile - Point

I was not intentionally making faces at the protester. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!