Woman with birth defect reveals she has a nipple in her ARMPIT

Mail Online | 1/23/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/19/8865834-0-image-a-50_1548271019857.jpg

A woman who was born with a rare birth defect that affected her chest wall muscles has revealed that her left nipple is in her armpit.

In a preview clip for Wednesday night's episode of the E! reality series Botched, Samantha opens up about being diagnosed with Poland syndrome, a disorder characterized by an underdeveloped chest muscle on one side of the body.

Pectoralis - Muscles - Chest - Placement - Way

'I'm missing some of the pectoralis muscles in my chest, and I've also got the nipple placement that's way in my armpit,' she explains in her testimonial.

Samantha said she was about six months old when her father was changing her diaper and 'noticed that something was a little bit off.'

Mother - TV - Show - Poland - Syndrome

Later, her mother was watching a TV show discussing Poland syndrome and realized her daughter was suffering from the same symptoms.

Breast and nipple abnormalities may occur on the side affected by the disorder, and the lopsided growth of her chest became a source of insecurity for Samantha when she got older and started to develop breasts.

Grade - Things - Kind - Breasts

'Sixth grade is when things really got kind of difficult and my breasts were definitely visually different,' she recalled.

'It was a constant fear that someone's going to see me and someone's going to say something and I am going to be made out to be this weirdo.'

Samantha - Aunt - Breast - Augmentation - Plastic

When Samantha was about 11 or 12, her aunt had a breast augmentation and asked her plastic surgeon if he was familiar...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!