MY 30-MINUTE 10-10 LIST TO INSPIRE YOUR OWN

Will Mancini | 1/23/2019 | Staff
Mkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.willmancini.com/uploads/headers/F7D37282-AA92-4E1A-98F8-206FC544A05C.jpeg

Four days ago, I kicked off the #LifeDesignWithMe 90-day adventure.

The goal is to lift your life aspirations to the point that you can name literally 100 Life Dreams. That’s right—I know it sounds crazy.

Trust

But I will show you how. And you will thank me later. Trust me, you’ll thank me later.

The process of disciplined dreaming is not new to me. But I want to model a simple 10-10 List as if I am doing it for the first time.

Things - God - Grace

10 Things by God’s Grace I’m glad I accomplished:

I got a job at a ski shop (the Ski Bum in Chadds Ford, PA) in high school to live the dream of opening a mountain biking department for the store. I thought It was my only way to afford my own bike, but my parents bought me one for my college graduation!

Harvey - Nowland - Willowdale - Chapel - College

Harvey Nowland invited me to preach at the Willowdale Chapel as a untrained college student. I was scared to death, but I did it. It was on the topic of eternal perspective.

I completed a 5-year ThM from Dallas Seminary due to the gracious support of 3 individuals; the Tebo’s, the Vansant’s and my Uncle Tom and Aunt Diane.

God - Evangelist - Bible - Study - League

I followed God’s prompting to start an evangelist bible study in League City, TX and 10 neighborhood couples showed up. It was the most life-changing small group I led as a full-time pastor.

I started my own consulting company at age 35, and it worked. Several people inspired me to do this including, Howard Hendricks, Tom Haynes, Aldie Beard, Kevin McCarthy...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Will Mancini
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: