SARAH SANDERS RIPS WHITE HOUSE PRESS CORPS FOR LACK OF ‘DECORUM’

The Daily Caller | 11/14/2018 | Staff
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/TFgl6f8m.jpg

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders had some tough words for the White House press Wednesday in a Fox News interview.

Sanders was asked about the scarcity of press briefings in recent months at the White House. Many in the press have complained about the shortage of briefings even as political tensions have intensified over the recent weeks during the partial government shutdown.

Sanders - White - House - Correspondents - Association

Sanders was asked about the White House Correspondents’ Association publicly criticizing the press secretary for a lack of press briefings since December.

“Look I take questions from reporters every single day,” Sanders replied. “The idea this White House is not accessible to the press is absolutely laughable.”

Sanders - Briefings - Thousands - Questions - Members

Sanders continued, “I have done over 100 briefings, answered thousands of questions for members of the press. I stopped last night after I finished interview and took more questions from a gaggle reporters standing outside building behind me — We’re on call 24 hours...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!