Man told to remove his Trump shirt at gym because it made other people ‘uncomfortable’

WesternMassNews.com | 1/23/2019 | Staff
bab_ohhbab_ohh (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/westernmassnews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/cc/acccf796-424a-5c42-92f7-c2b32526dd49/5c4842ac0b6d1.preview.jpg?resize=1120%2C630

TROY, Mo. (KMOV.com) - A man says he was asked not to wear a shirt supporting President Trump at a gym that he attends in Troy, Mo.

Staff Sgt. Jake Talbot says he has worn the shirt to CDY Fitness in Troy many times before but on Sunday, he says the owner asked him not to wear the shirt again, saying the shirt was offensive to her and others.

Staff - Sgt - Jake - Talbot - Shirt

Staff Sgt. Jake Talbot says he was asked not to wear a shirt supporting President Trump at a gym that he attends in Troy, Mo.

“I was just puzzled there for a second. She said that it was racist and represents racism and that’s when I when I was like ‘oh, you’re done," said Talbot.

Talbot - Workout - Frustrations - Facebook

Talbot says he finished his workout before posting his frustrations to Facebook.

“The owner Liz came up to me and said that Trump shirt I had on was offensive and said I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: WesternMassNews.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton