Liberal Lunacy: Emasculated Men Are More Homophobic

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 1/23/2019 | George Prayias
Cayley1561 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/ZZ-APP-Rush-Flag-Stars-and-Stripes-005.jpg

RUSH: There is a fascinating story here, folks, in an obscure website called EurekAlert.org. I don’t know if they specialize in it, but they focus on science news on this website. There is a post from… Let’s see. Da-da-da-da.

I think it was the 22nd … so it would be yesterday, and the headline: “The Feminization of Men Leads to a Rise in Homophobia. Researchers at something called UNIGE, the University of Geneva, “have shown that some men turn to homophobia as a way of reasserting their masculinity” after having been deballed by women. Emasculated by women. So after women have feminized ’em and chickified ’em, the tendency to still be a guy is still lurking in there, and according to this research, it comes out in the form of homophobia.

Couple - Pull - Quotes - Way - Research

I’ll give you a couple of pull quotes. By the way, this research, it’s gonna be used to trash men at large. Don’t think that this is gonna be helpful. Couple of pull quotes. “Femininity is no longer considered to be a characteristic that is unique to women since men are becoming more sensitive and emotional,” and they’re being urged to explore their feelings. And this is causing more men to become feminine. “But this acceptance of the feminization of men seems to be happening at the expense of homosexuals, because masculinity is now affirmed more by heterosexuality.”

So the theory is that as more and more women, more and more feminazis demand that men be more like women, be more sensitive… In other words, as they de-masculinize, as masculinity is stripped away from ’em, that men still feel the urge here to fight away from that. And they do so, they express their masculinity as part of their heterosexuality. “I’m a real man. I’m straight.” So they become homophobes. Another pull...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!
Tagged: