19 Times Hilary Duff Was Real AF About Being a Mom

E! Online | 1/23/2019 | Staff
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2017417/rs_600x600-170517110233-600.hilary-duff-luca-comrie.51717.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Ok a few thoughts ... 💯 % real talk this is the first day I had two kids on my own on a school morning. Breastfeeding and making breakfast, getting 2 kids and myself dressed and packed and out the door while tripping over 4 dogs and feeding the damn fish was not easy. But I did it. And I’m proud of myself! Im proud of every mom out there who MAKES IT FREAKIN HAPPEN. All day! Everyday! You are the shit! Bad ass, super goddess , world taker oner and you deserved to be praised❤️👏🏻 ps laying outfits out for me baby and Luca was essential lol I even got 5 minutes to do some make up ..... then turned around to see Luca had used my lipstick as warrior paint on his face 🤦🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️

A post shared by Hilary Duff (@hilaryduff) on

A photo posted by Hilary Duff (@hilaryduff) on

"I think it has to happen slowly. I can only speak for my family and I know how hard it is to introduce nontraditional ideas, but you have to do what feels right," Duff told Parents.com about trying to navigate co-parenting and a new family. "By the way, just because you are a parent doesn't mean that your needs aren't important. That was a big thing for me to get over through my whole experience of trying...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: