Una Healy cosies up to new beay David Breen during their first holiday together in Mauritius

Mail Online | 1/23/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/18/8898680-0-image-a-4_1548267396705.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2014/12/1418450360_3922985942001_Una.mp4

She's been relishing in the sun with her new boyfriend David Breen during their first holiday together.

And Una Healy continued to soak up the idyllic scenery as she and the Irish hurler, 33, enjoyed a beach day during their Mauritius trip on Wednesday.

Saturdays - Singer - Instagram - Followers - Glimpse

The former Saturdays singer, 37, treated her Instagram followers to a glimpse at her getaway as she posed up a storm on the sandy shores of the tropical country.

Displaying her enviable physique, the Issues hitmaker rocked a clingy black swimsuit, embellished with multi-coloured leaf prints throughout.

Mother-of-two - Husband - Ben - Foden - Months

The mother-of-two, who split from her husband of six-years Ben Foden six months ago, wore her platinum blonde locks in loose waves and protected her eyes from the sun in a pair of circular-framed sunglasses.

Towering over his new love, David looked every inch the hunk as he sported a form-fitting navy top and floral shorts.

Una - Series - Snaps - Holiday - Star

Una has shared a series of sizzling snaps from her holiday - one of which showed the star posing on the beach, and another displayed the star enjoying some pool time.

Alongside the snaps, Una wrote: 'Taking a few days out. My first winter sun holiday and couldn’t come at a better time to beat the January blues.'

Songstress - Glimpse - Resort - Instagram - Stories

The Higher songstress offered a glimpse at the luxurious resort via her Instagram stories, before sharing a short video of shirtless David emerging from the sea with the Jaws soundtrack playing in the background.

Turning the camera on herself, Una said: 'So I'm here in the Indian Ocean and the water is literally like being in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!