Irina Shayk struts along in statement denim thigh-high boots to Jean Paul Gaultier in Paris

Mail Online | 1/23/2019 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/23/15/8891436-0-image-a-9_1548257541257.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/03/1621240788864355403/1024x576_MP4_1621240788864355403.mp4

She is one of the most recognisable models in the world.

And Irina Shayk continued to command attention as she headed to the Jean Paul Gaultier show during Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris on Wednesday.

Supermodel - Flawless - Pair - Boots - Shorts

The supermodel, 33, looked flawless as she strutted along in a pair of knee-high denim boots and matching shorts.

Irina looked absolutely incredible in her stylish ensemble which saw her flashing a peek of her bra in the semi-sheer number.

Shirt - Pair - Denim - Shorts - Boots

The shirt was tucked into a pair of denim shorts, and she teamed it with eye-catching matching boots, which boasted a black tip.

Irina wrapped up with a midnight blue suede blazer with a black a-line collar.

Look - Bombshell - Brunette - Tresses - Features

Completing the look, the bombshell sported long sleek brunette tresses and enhanced her striking features with only a simple slick of make-up.

Irina's sighting comes she gushed about motherhood to W Magazine after welcoming daughter Lea De Seine in March 2017.

Mom - Things - World - Model - Magazine

'I always say that being a mom is one of the greatest things in the world,' the 33-year-old model told the magazine in an article published Monday.

'I don't think it's changed my life. It did change in a way to make me better. Family is the most important thing in the world,' she added.

Irina - Motherhood - Style

Irina also declared that motherhood also has not changed her style.

'No. Not at all....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.