Inside Mariska Hargitay's Unique Journey: Surviving a Hollywood Tragedy, Speaking Up and Scoring the Best Gig on TV

E! Online | 1/23/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019022/rs_600x600-190122143055-600-mariska-hargitay-birthday.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Happiness ❤️💞⚡️

A post shared by Mariska Hargitay (@therealmariskahargitay) on

Asked what else she took away from her mother's untimely death, Hargitay replied, "Surviving and thriving in the wake of my mother's loss, I learned to believe in God. He has a plan, if you pay attention to the signs. I am inspired by the absolute proof of miracles."

Meanwhile, though in 2000 she said that she was looking forward to different parts, plural, since a TV movie in 2004 called Plain Truth she has been all Benson, all the time (minus joining a different kind of squad in Taylor Swift's 2015 "Bad Blood" video).

Benson - Resolve - Bouts - Joy - Science

With Benson's steely resolve punctuated by little bouts of joy down to a science, Hargitay has turned much of her extracurricular attention to her Joyful Heart Foundation, which...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!