Chris Brown DENIES violent and brutal rape allegations in five-star Parisian hotel

Mail Online | 1/22/2019 | Joe Middleton For Mailonline;Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/22/21/8857534-0-image-a-2_1548193488171.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/22/8703301619454984245/1024x576_MP4_8703301619454984245.mp4

Rapper Chris Brown has denied that he raped a model during a drug-fueled party that turned 'violent and brutal' in his five star hotel in Paris.

'For my daughter and my family this is so disrespectful and is against my character and morals,' Brown wrote in an all-caps caption to an Instagram post on Tuesday following his detention in Paris.

'This - Image - Post - B***h - Lyin

'This is false,' he wrote. The image on the post simply read: 'This b***h lyin'.

Brown and two other men detained in the case were released from custody on Tuesday night after staying overnight in jail, the Paris prosecutor's office said.

Prosecutors - Investigation

Prosecutors said the investigation is ongoing.

The woman at the center of allegations said her horrifying ordeal occurred at the Mandarin Oriental in the center of the French capital, where suites can cost more than $24,000 per night.

Hotel - Woman - Reasons - Brown - Bodyguard

It was in the exclusive hotel that the 24-year-old woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, says she was attacked by Brown, his bodyguard and a family friend.

On Tuesday night, all, including 29-year-old Brown, remained in custody at a Paris police station facing the threat of criminal charges that could see them imprisoned.

Post - Instagram - Rapper - Brown - Accusation

In a post on Instagram rapper Brown appears to deny the accusation saying it is 'false', 'disrespectful' and 'against my character and morals.'

In an interview with French Closer magazine, the woman said she met Brown 'through a friend' who works at the Crystal Lounge nightclub on the Champs Elysee.

Friend - Day - Chris - Brown - Woman

'This friend asked me what I was doing the next day, and if I would like to meet Chris Brown,' said the woman, who finally met the rapper on January 15.

'I said yes and the next day, on Tuesday, I had an appointment at 11.30pm at the Mandarin Oriental hotel to meet the rapper. At the reception of the hotel, I found...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis