Alveda King: Today, on My Birthday, I’m Praying for God to End Scourge of Abortion

CNS News | 1/22/2019 | Staff
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/alveda_king_pointing_and_speaking_photo_by_jeff_fusco-getty_images_4.jpg

Yesterday, we celebrated MLK’s birthday. Several candidates announced a presidential bid yesterday. Most, if not all, of those candidates are pro-abortion. Today is my birthday.

Today is also the anniversary of the horribly bad Roe v. Wade legislation which become law in 1973.

Life - Today - Friday - March - Life

I’m not marching for life today. We did that last Friday at the annual March for Life, where I was blessed to do the closing prayer. However, I am praying and blogging.

Today, on my birthday, I’m praying for God to end the scourge of crimes against humanity, with abortion at the top of the list. Today, I’m not judging anyone. I’m just praying. Why? Because I’m post-abortive, repentant and redeemed.

Dichotomy - Babies - Womb - Mothers - Process

I can’t help wondering how long we will have to deal with the dichotomy of killing innocent babies in the womb, and often maiming their mothers in the process, and calling it good.

Meanwhile, we are fighting over a wall.

Security - Wall - Citizens - Immigrants - Life

Actually, building a security wall to assist in protecting American citizens as well as serving innocent immigrants seeking a better life is a good idea. That wall is a practicality.

On the other hand, tearing down the walls of hatred and bigotry in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.