Nick Cannon criticises Travis Scott for 'procreating' with Kylie Jenner amid Super Bowl controversy

Mail Online | 2/1/2018 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/22/10/8827422-0-image-a-38_1548153769723.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/20/96644910107705152/1024x576_MP4_96644910107705152.mp4

Nick Cannon has lashed out at Travis Scott's decision to perform during next month's Super Bowl halftime show, citing his relationship with Kylie Jenner as a factor.

Travis, 26, and fellow rapper Big Boi, 43, have been announced as performers at the show alongside Maroon 5, but have faced calls to step down from the high-profile booking to stand in solidarity with exiled NFL player Colin Kaepernick, 31.

Nick - Travis - Part - Entertainment - Event

And comedian Nick, 38, criticised Travis for being a part of the entertainment during the sporting event, citing his decision to 'procreate' with 21-year-old Kylie as proof that he's made moves that are 'not for the people'.

Appearing on BET's Raq Rants, he said: 'I'm team Kaepernick all day... To me, I call it cultural equity. So we're not mad at Big Boi for being on the Super Bowl — he's for the people. But someone like Travis Scott, he's got to walk gingerly.'

Host - Raquel - Harper - Travis - People

When host Raquel Harper enquired what Travis would need to do prove he's 'for the people', Nick responded: 'It's more about truly having integrity to who you are in your music, your art form, the people you choose to interact with, the people you choose to procreate with.'

As Raquel called Kylie by name, Nick said of him having 11-month-old daughter Stormi with Kylie: 'That decision wasn't for the culture, but we're not mad at you!'

Host - Nick - Women - Past - Star

When it was pointed out by the host that Nick has dated white women in the past, the star quickly said: 'I love white women, let's set the record straight. But that's the thing, it's cultural equity at the end of the day.'

The interview comes as it was announced that Grown-ish stars Chloe x Halle will take the stage to perform America The Beautiful before the 53rd Super Bowl in Atlanta, Georgia, on February

Gladys

They will join Gladys...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!