The Passage Recap: 'You Owe Me a Unicorn' (And Then Some, Kid)

TVLine | 1/21/2019 | Kimberly Roots
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/the-passage-recap-season-1-episode-2-dw.jpg?w=630

Need to catch up? Check out the previous Passage recap here.

Before we jump into what happened in The Passage‘s second outing, may I point out that Amy Bellafonte is perhaps the most self-possessed — and certainly the most forgiving — child on TV right now?

Life - Agents - Wolgast - Doyle - Match

Sure, she hadn’t had a great life before Agents Wolgast and Doyle lied to her, kidnapped her and then inadvertently tossed her into a shooting match. (OK, that last one was Wolgast alone.) But now she’s on the lam, subsisting on convenience store donuts and facing the very real worry that the person who swore to protect her is going to bleed out in the front seat of their stolen vehicle.

And the worst that this kid can throw at Wolgast is “You owe me a unicorn” to replace the one she won at the Carnival Where Brad Grew a Conscience? Man, what a gorgeous little gem.

Richards - Agents - Kitten - Highlights - Unicorn

Too bad Richards and his federal agents are about to scoop her up like a stray kitten. Read on for the highlights of “You Owe me a Unicorn.”

‘YOU DON’T GET TO DIE’ | We pick up where the premiere left off, with Brad and Amy speeding away from the massacre at the sheriff’s station. They manage to lose Richards & Co., but Wolgast is looking pretty rough, and he’s still bleeding from that wound in his side. Eventually, they pick up a new car. Brad insists he’s fine, but his eyes are slits and he’s visibly clammy; he passes out as he pulls the car onto the shoulder of the road. Amy is understandably freaked out.

Panic - Amy - Lila - Brad - Phone

In her panic, Amy calls Lila from Brad’s phone. (Unbeknownst to them, Project Noah has tapped the doc’s cell.) “I think he might be dead,” Amy gasps, but once she’s got a small idea of what’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...
Tagged: