Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/agt-champions-angelica-hale.jpg?w=620
This week’s episode of America’s Got Talent: The Champions opened with a six-year-old DJ getting the crowd on its feet and ended with a leather-clad woman in roller skates swinging around from a man’s beard. Mondays, right?
1. DJ ARCH JNR | Like your local light rock station, this South Africa’s Got Talent winner spun a solid mix of the ’80s, ’90s and today. What’s more, he did the whole thing dressed like a tiny, time-traveling Will Smith. Even if he didn’t make it to the finals, at least he walked away with the title of Coolest Six-Year-Old That Heidi Klum Has Ever Met, a solid consolation prize.
ANGELICA - HALE - | - Darci - Lynne
3. ANGELICA HALE | After coming in second to Darci Lynne Farmer, this Season 12 runner-up returned to The Champions with a vengeance — and of course she sang Rachel Platten’s “Fight Song.” The pint-sized powerhouse nailed every note and had the crowd eating out of her tiny little hand the whole time. Despite some of the criticism from the haters judges, Howie Mandel loved Hale’s performance, bestowing upon her this week’s Golden Buzzer.
4. TOM COTTER | You can boo me all you want, but with Preacher Lawson already through to the finals, I don’t think we need any more comedians in this game. And Simon Cowell apparently agreed, giving Cotter the first “X” of the season. He was right to call the act “just ordinary.”
PRINCE - POPPYCOCK - | - Something - Cotter
5. PRINCE POPPYCOCK | We needed something to wake us up after Cotter’s sleep-inducing “comedy” routine, and living AGT legend Prince Poppycock gave us exactly that. I wasn’t wowed by his vocals, but it takes a certain kind of genius to blend Lady Gaga’s “Edge of Glory” and a number from the musical Pippin into a performance that actually works. Long live the prince!
6. RYAN STOCK & AMBERLYNN |...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!