In a profanity laced exchange with a pro-life activist captured by Breitbart News on Saturday, a teenage attendee of far-left Women’s March in Washington, D.C. was seen boasting about the number of abortions she had.

Breitbart | 1/21/2019 | Staff
madalina09madalina09 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/screenshot.jpg

In a profanity laced exchange with a pro-life activist captured by Breitbart News on Saturday, a teenage attendee of far-left Women’s March in Washington, D.C. was seen boasting about the number of abortions she had.

“My body, my choice!” the female teen, donning a pink pussyhat synonymous with the Women’s March, is seen shouting at the activist at the start of the video. “It is my body until they cut the umbilical cord, ****!”

Women - Rights - Dick - Teen - Demonstrator

“Stop talking about women’s reproductive rights when you’ve got a dick!” the teen is then seen ordering the demonstrator. “You’re a man. You don’t get to comment about me having a **** baby!” she then tells the pro-life activist.

“If you’re a woman, you can’t talk about my manliness,” the male demonstrator, wearing a red Keep America Great Again 2020 winter hat, shot back.

Honey - Everyone - **** - Piece - ****

“Honey, you’re showing everyone that you’re a **** with what you’re doing right here,” she said. “You’re a piece of ****.”

“God bless women and god bless men. It’s time for men to be men and women to be women,” he replied.

Abortions - Teen - **** - Body - Choice

“I’ve had two abortions,” the teen then boasted. “I don’t give a ****. It’s my body my choice.”

In a half-baked attempt to paint the pro-life activist as hypocritical, the girl asked “how many times have you jerked off in your sock,” arguing, akin to abortion, he would be killing babies as well. “Babies don’t grow out of the ****,” the pro-life activist replied. “You don’t make a baby with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?