Coleen Nolan is branded 'hypocritical' by viewers as she SLAMS Gemma Collins for Jason Gardiner feud

Mail Online | 1/21/2019 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/21/16/8799598-0-image-a-96_1548087065930.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/18/643825056105777332/1024x576_MP4_643825056105777332.mp4

Coleen Nolan had previously been blasted for 'bullying' Kim Woodburn during their appearance on Loose Women in August.

But the presenter, 53, was hit once again with controversy when she said the feud between Dancing On Ice's Gemma Collins and Jason Gardiner left her feeling 'horrified'.

Loose - Women - Monday - 'I - Ice

During Loose Women on Monday, she said: 'I was horrified. I didn’t think Dancing on Ice was that sort of show.

'You expect things like that from any other reality shows, like Big Brother or the jungle, but for me Dancing on Ice is a lovely sit down with your family on Sunday, enjoying people learning a new skill.

Tone… - GC - Behaviour

'I think it really lowered the tone… I don’t care what GC is. I don’t agree with bad, rude behaviour.'

On Sunday, Gemma lashed out at Jason during Sunday night's broadcast, also seen to accuse him of 'selling stories' about her.

Viewers - Twitter - Outrage - Coleen - Comments

Viewers took to Twitter in outrage over Coleen's comments, branding her 'hypocritical' for saying Gemma was being rude.

One write: 'Coleen Nolan saying she doesn't agree with bad rude behaviour!!!! Choked on me coffee (sic).'

'Funny - Coleen - Nolan - Gemma - Collins

Another said: 'Funny that Coleen Nolan is horrified at Gemma Collins' behaviour. There isn't a petition with over 30k signatures to get her off the programme like there was with this particular Nolan.'

While one user slammed her by calling the panellist a 'pig', and saying: 'Coleen Nolan saying she doesn't agree with rude behaviour is the most hypocritcal thing I've heard on telly.'

Nolan - Sisters - Singer - Show - September

The former Nolan Sisters singer stepped down from the show in early September after being accused of 'bullying' Kim Woodburn live on air in August.

Coleen was the subject of an online petition in the summer, calling for her to be removed from the panel of the show - which she has been a part of since 2000.

Petition - Target

The petition surpassed its original target of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!