Pete Davidson shouts 'I didn't mention her once!' on SNL as he appears to reference Ariana Grande

Mail Online | 1/20/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/20/07/8752784-0-image-a-43_1547970779046.jpg

Saturday Night Live returned for it's first show of 2019.

And Pete Davidson shouted out 'I didn't mention her once!' at the end of his segment on Weekend Update as he appeared to reference his ex Ariana Grande.

Pete - Split - Pop - Superstar - NBC

Pete has been know to publicly talk about his split with the pop superstar on the NBC sketch show as well as his recent stand up comedy routines.

He also addressed his harrowing 'suicide' message he posted in December for the first time during his segment on Weekend Update with the help of fellow comedian John Mulaney.

John - Pete - Life - Comedy - Pete

John explained that he was teaching Pete that 'you can have a life in comedy that is not insane,' to which Pete joked: 'After observing John’s life, I publicly threatened suicide.'

Pete was referring to his Instagram post after he broke up with Ariana Grande that read: 'I really don't want to be on this earth anymore. I'm doing my best to stay here for you but I actually don't know how much longer I can last. All I've ever tried to do was help people. Just remember I told you so.' He ended it with a heart emoji.

Comment - New - York - Police - Department

Following the comment, the New York Police Department sent an officer to SNL's studios in Manhattan to ensure the star was present and not in distress, according to the New York Times.

Meanwhile, Rachel Brosnahan took over the hosting duties as Greta Van Fleet was the musical guest.

Show - Parody - Deal - Or - No

The show opened with a parody of Deal Or No Deal called Government Shutdown Edition with Steve Harvey hosting instead of Howie Mandel.

Steve explains to the first contestant President Donald Trump - played by Alec Baldwin - that they called him on stage as he can only understand a deal via 'a TV game show with women holding briefcases'.

Nancy - Pelosis

Nancy Pelosis -...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis
Tagged: