Army Vet Dad Posts Awesome Family Photo: ‘Hey Gillette, Does This Offend You?’

Conservative Tribune | 1/20/2019 | Karista Baldwin
Omnista (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Untitled-design-9.jpg

Practicing our “toxic masculinity”🇺🇸 Hey Gillette does this offend you?! 😂😂 I’ll raise my kids the way I believe they should be....thanks for your advice😉-Graham🇺🇸

Posted by Graham Allen on Thursday, January 17, 2019

An Army veteran is challenging Gillette with a family photo after the razor company released an ad against “toxic” masculinity.

Graham Allen, a U.S. Army vet who now hosts Rant Nation on Blaze TV, posted a photo on his Facebook page.

Masculinity - Flag - Symbol - Hey - Gillette

“Practicing our ‘toxic masculinity,'” he wrote, adding an American flag symbol. “Hey Gillette does this offend you?!”

The photo shows Allen standing with a firearm slung over his shoulder. In front of him is his young daughter with her older brothers on either side of her. One of Allen’s sons is holding a handgun while the other is posing with a rifle.

Kids - Way - Thanks - Advice - Allen

“I’ll raise my kids the way I believe they should be … thanks for your advice,” Allen wrote under the photo.

Allen’s post shows one way that people are responding to Gillette’s controversial ad, which has received waves of backlash.

Ad - Portrayal - Masculinity - Quality - Bullying

Many criticize the ad for its portrayal of traditional masculinity as a quality which encourages bullying and sexism.

The two-minute short from Gillette, a razor brand owned by Procter & Gamble, shows boys bullying each other and men sexually harassing women.

Dad - Response

Do you agree with this dad's response...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!