Cheryl is every inch the baby-faced dancer in throwback childhood snaps

Mail Online | 1/20/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/19/18/8735376-0-image-a-50_1547923576844.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/17/1455763251933396256/1024x576_MP4_1455763251933396256.mp4

Cheryl has shown she was every inch the baby-faced ballerina in childhood snaps, as she revealed she was 'never a competitive child.'

Donning a pink leotard the songstress, now 35, proved she still knew how to move even from the age of nine as she could be seen pirouetting about and beaming with delight at the chance to showcase her skills.

Cheryl - Ballet - Child - Weeks - Royal

This comes after Cheryl recently confessed that she gave up ballet as a child after two weeks at the Royal Ballet Summer School, telling The Mirror she 'didn't want to spend her whole life eating salad.'

In the snaps, Cheryl looked utterly adorable as she sported a bright pink leotard and ballet shoes, making several leaps and dance poses while posing at her then-home in Byker, North Tyneside.

Photo - Joan - Pillar - Support - Star

Another photo also showed her grinning alongside mum Joan, who has remained a pillar of support for the star throughout her career.

In scenes set to air on Saturday's The Greatest Dancer, Cheryl also spoke candidly about her dream to be a ballerina as a child, and even looked back to her first dance competition.

Dance - Competition - Ballet - Child

She said: 'My first dance competition was ballet, I was never a competitive child I just wanted to dance.'

Her co-judges Oti Mabuse and Matthew Morrison also revealed snaps from their younger years, looking back at their own early dance days.

Childhood - South - Africa - Oti - Dance

Looking back at her childhood in South Africa Oti explained: 'My first dance memory was me winning the South African championships, I was 11…and the feeling I still remember, I even remember the songs.'

Matthew added: 'My first dance memory was me winning the South African championships, I was 11…and the feeling I still remember, I even remember the songs.'

Cheryl

Cheryl had...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...