James Van Der Beek of Dawson's Creek fame shares rare photo of all FIVE of his children

Mail Online | 1/20/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/19/23/8742374-0-image-a-103_1547940420178.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/03/24/6031660501499557452/1024x576_MP4_6031660501499557452.mp4

James Van Der Beek shared a rare photo with all five of his children this weekend.

The Dawson's Creek star was on a hike with the kids as well as his second wife Kimberly Brook when they posed for the Instagram snap.

Star - Caption - Head - Game - Heart

The 41-year-old star wrote in his caption, 'My head is very much back in the game... but my heart is still relishing last week.'

The image was a throwback from early January.

Road - Trip - RV - Valley - Fire

They took a road trip with an RV to Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada.

His kids are son Joshua, 6, and daughters Olivia, 8, Annabel, 4, Emilia, 2, and Gwendolyn, 7 months.

InStyle - Warner - Bros - Golden - Globe

They were last seen at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party in early January.

The couple married in August 2010, five months after finalizing his divorce from Heather McComb who he was married to for the seven years prior.

September - James - Wife - Miscarriages - Years

In September James revealed his wife suffered three miscarriages over the years in a heartfelt post on Instagram.

In it the actor hit out at the terminology used to describe losing a child during pregnancy and insisted no one should be blamed for the heartbreaking situation.

Photo - Wife - Baby - Daughter - Thing

Alongside a photo of himself, his wife and their baby daughter, he wrote: 'Wanted to say a thing or two about miscarriages... of which we've had three over the years (including right before this little beauty).

'First off - we need a new word for it. "Mis-carriage", in an insidious way, suggests fault for the mother - as if she dropped something, or failed to "carry." From what I've learned, in all but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!