Media in various Stages of Grief over collapse of Buzzfeed Trump/Cohen story

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 1/19/2019 | William A. Jacobson
melanie7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/MSNBC-Buzzfeed-Cohen-Mueller-1-19-2019-e1547943890863.jpg

We’re about to get hit by an ice storm, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Seriously, I did.

Brooklyn

In Brooklyn.

It was like attending a wake. As if a member of the family had passed unexpectedly. Imagine the whispered dialogue among mourners: “He was so young, and held so much promise.” “He will be missed, but we will never forget him.” “He’s not with us physically anymore, but his spirit lives on.”

Mourning - Collapse - Buzzfeed - Bombshell - Report

The mourning was over the collapse of the Buzzfeed’s “if true” bombshell report that Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress.

That report was what #TheResistance media had been waiting for since Trump first rode down the escalator at Trump Tower. We’ve got him now! The walls have finally collapsed! Lock.Him.Up.

And then the unthinkable happened. They didn’t see it coming.

Robert Mueller said STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE, I’M GOING TO BREAK YOUR HEART:

BuzzFeed - Description - Statements - Special - Counsel

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate.”

We detailed the collapse in Mueller disputes Buzzfeed story on Trump directing Michael Cohen to lie to Congress.

Media - Stages - Grief

Now the media is in various stages of grief.

As a reminder, the Kübler-Ross model of the Stages of Grief are:

Reaction - Stage - Individuals - Diagnosis - Reality

1. Denial — The first reaction is denial. In this stage individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality.

2. Anger — When the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue, it becomes frustrated, especially at proximate individuals. Certain psychological responses of a person undergoing this phase would be: “Why me? It’s not fair!”; “How can this happen to me?”; ‘”Who is to blame?”; “Why would this happen?”.

Bargaining - Stage - Hope - Individual - Cause

3. Bargaining — The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief.

Usually, the negotiation...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!