WATCH — Christian Pastor Jacqui Lewis: ‘Our Common Enemy Is White Supremacy, Transphobia, Sexism’

Breitbart | 1/19/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/Rev.-Jacqui-Lewis-Womens-March-screenshot.jpg

Rev. Jacqui Lewis, a senior minister at Middle Collegiate Church in New York, took the stage Saturday at the Women’s March and announced what she believed to be Americans’ greatest enemies.

“I am so glad to be able to follow my indigenous family and share some words of blessing,” Lewis said as she opened her speech. “Standing here and looking at you and thinking about this movement makes me want to tell you what it means for me to be a Christian pastor.”

Kinds - Christians - Kind - Path - God

“There’s all kinds of Christians, but I’m the kind that believes that there’s more than one path to God, the kind that believes that every single body, no matter who you love and how you look, is created by God exactly as you are.”

Lewis then claimed Jesus was a refugee and referred to him as “Mr. Intersectional.”

Rabbi - Nazareth - Galilee - Palestine - Mr

“I’m really clear that I understand that I follow a Jewish, poor, itinerant rabbi who was born in Nazareth, which is in Galilee, which is in Palestine. So he is like Mr. Intersectional. … Jesus is poor, Jewish,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!