Louise Redknapp shares first picture of ex Jamie since divorce on Instagram

Mail Online | 1/19/2019 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/19/12/8726588-0-image-a-23_1547899428215.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/16/8709854423345509651/1024x576_MP4_8709854423345509651.mp4

Louise Redknapp has shared a sweet photo of her ex-husband Jamie for the first time since their divorce.

The Eternal singer, 44, filed for divorce in 2017 from the the former footballer, 45, following a 19-year marriage.

Strictly - Contestant - Share - Sons - Charley

The former Strictly contestant, who share sons Charley and Beau, nine, proved there's no animosity between the pair since their split two years ago as she shared a picture of Jamie with their 14-year-old on her Instagram Stories.

Louise reposted a photo from her ex's Instagram stories, showing him being ridiculed by their son Charley at a basketball game.

Shot - Jamie - Teenager - Matching - Hoodie

In the shot, Jamie is seated next to the teenager in a matching hoodie jumpers and trainers sharing a laugh courtside.

Captioning the shot, the football pundit wrote: 'When your boy says you’re too old for hoodies and trainers.'

Photo - Louise - Media - Boy - Dad

Delighted with the photo, Louise shared it on her own social media and proudly wrote: 'My big boy out his dad last night looking so handsome.'

It’s the first time that Louise has mentioned her former husband on her social media pages since splitting.

Couple - Divorce - Louise - Stint - Strictly

The couple filed for divorce in 2017 after Louise’s stint on 2016's Strictly Come Dancing.

Following her appearance on the BBC ballroom, Louise confessed she 'lost herself’ in their relationship.

Hello - 'I - Lot - Women

She told Hello!: 'I lost myself. It happens to a lot of women when they get married and have children.'

Meanwhile, Louise was forced to drop out of rehearsals from 9 To 5 last week after suffering a nasty fall, which meant she had to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?