Victoria Beckham again lashes out at 'annoying and frustrating' marital rumours with David

Mail Online | 1/19/2019 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/19/09/8724214-0-image-a-31_1547890665942.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/06/8608745133236964582/1024x576_MP4_8608745133236964582.mp4

In June, the couple were suddenly forced to vehemently deny speculation that they were heading for a divorce.

And Victoria Beckham has branded persistent marital rumours surrounding her husband David 'annoying and frustrating' amid her 'stressful life' in a very candid interview.

Fashion - Designer - Reason - Part - Spice

The fashion designer, 44, also went on to reveal the real reason why she's not taking part in the Spice Girls tour this summer and ruled out any suggestion of a cameo.

Claims that Victoria and David, 43, were planning to divorce circulated on social media earlier in the summer, prompting high street bookmaker Paddy Power to suspend betting on them separating.

Paddy - Power - Move - Suggestion - Couple

Paddy Power's move came despite there having been no suggestion the couple were having any marriage difficulties.

While rumours were fuelled once more about the state of their 19-year marriage when David was mysteriously absent from the family front cover of British VOGUE magazine.

Rumours - Marriage - David - Guardian - Weekend

Talking about the rumours surrounding her marriage to David, 43, in the Guardian's Weekend magazine, Victoria said: 'It can get quite frustrating. But I leave it to my PR team. I don't get involved.'

It was revealed in November that the Spice Girls were reuniting once again for a live tour but Victoria wouldn't be joining Mel B, Geri Horner, Emma Bunton and Mel C on stage.

Bandmates - Chance - Cameo - Publication - 'Not

Addressing why she wasn't joining her former bandmates and ruling out any chance of making a cameo, she told the publication: 'Not at all. What I do now is my passion and a full-time job. I'm excited to see it, though.

'And I'm sure when I'm there and they are on stage, there will be a part of me that feels a bit left out. Because even after all this, a part of me will always be a Spice Girl.'

Victoria - Hectic

Victoria went on to discuss her hectic...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!