Tori Spelling's furious husband Dean McDermott hits back at body-shamers

Mail Online | 1/18/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
bab_ohhbab_ohh (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/18/15/8697778-0-image-a-9_1547824785683.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/02/1318308562061904572/1024x576_MP4_1318308562061904572.mp4

It was a happy family photo showing all five of the McDermott kids at a movie screening with their friends, the children of Ian Ziering.

But Tori Spelling's furious husband Dean McDermott hit back at body shamers after his children were labelled 'obese' and 'neglected' on Instagram.

Comments - Tori - Instagram - Account - Kids

Responding to the comments on Tori's personal Instagram account, the 52-year-old said he was 'horrified and disgusted' and revealed his kids had come straight from school to the screening.

Former Beverly Hills 90210 star Tori had posted the snap, writing on Instagram: 'I can't believe Ian Ziering and I once played Beverly Hills teens Steve Sanders and Donna Martin and now we are married to the loves of our lives and between us have 7 kiddos who all adore each other!'

Fans - Post - Clothes - McDermott - Children

But fans jumped on to the post to criticise the clothes the McDermott children wore, their weight, and even their appearance.

Wrote one: 'I don't know how the kids are so chubby when their parents are not?'

Dean - Kids - Appearance - Hair - Clothes

Another commented: 'NOtice how her and Dean are cleaned up and looking good while she let her kids make an appearance with greasy hair and wrinkled clothes.'

Former actor Dean was clearly upset by the remarks, writing: 'I am absolutely horrified and disgusted by the comments being left about my children. Body shaming and bullying my children??!!

People

'What is wrong with you people??!!'

And he explained: 'For...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton