Meghan Markle superfan dedicates her spare time to copying the Duchess of Sussex’s fashion

Mail Online | 1/18/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/18/14/8697080-0-image-a-22_1547822809423.jpg

A Meghan Markle superfan dedicates her spare time copying the Duchess of Sussex's impeccable fashion choices and sharing her 'repli-Meghan' looks on Instagram.

Linda Martinez, 31, from Mexico City, Mexico, first saw Meghan Markle as her Rachel Zane alter-ego in American hit series Suits, and she soon became a fan of her sophisticated dress sense and was in awe of her own personal backstory and humanitarian work.

Prince - Harry - Meghan - Linda - Royal

Ever since Prince Harry and Meghan announced they were dating in 2016, Linda, who is also an avid royal watcher, has followed the now pregnant Duchess of Sussex's wardrobe choices with a close eye. She shops around for a low-cost alternative, or when her budget allows, snatches up the original piece before it sells out.

'I've always followed the royal family but when I learned about the engagement of Meghan and Harry, I got involved more with Meghan,' said Linda.

'I - Meghan - Fan - Suits - Research

'I was a Meghan fan because of Suits but when I did my research and I found out about her family and work, and all the things she has done to get what she has and where she is today, I started to admire her a lot and wanted to be like her.

'I wanted to be like her as a human being, she's an empowered woman and has the most incredible style.

Pictures - Linda - Inner - Meghan - Duchess

Incredible pictures show Linda channeling her inner Meghan while emulating the Duchess' Sentaler coat outfit she wore to her first ever Christmas church service at Sandringham in 2017.

'I didn't have a defined style before and when I realized that I felt confident in the neutral colors, sophisticated combinations and this elegant yet comfortable way to dress I loved it,' Linda said.

Wrap - Coat - Boots - Outfit - Linda

The tan wrap coat and matching suede boots seemed to be and ideal neutral outfit for Linda to channel when emulating Meghan's Christmas...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!