Weekly Meanderings, 19 January 2019

Jesus Creed | 1/19/2019 | Staff
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/40/2014/12/bible-162734_640_opt.jpg

I’m on a brief mini-sabbatical in Florida, avoiding snow and working on some writing projects. Kris and I have enjoyed pleasant-weather-walks — two per day!

Mancow and James Macdonald, and click on that link to read the Mancow Transcription — a very sad set of circumstances with one mistaken move after another. I will be writing something in the near future on elements of what’s happened in the last year, but for now I want to watch these stories unfold — discouraging as they are. Julie Roys had the latest story when this blog post was written.

Mancow - Friends - James - MacDonald - MacDonald

As some of you may know, Mancow is friends with James MacDonald; and was even baptized by MacDonald in the Jordan River on their most recent trip to Israel. Up until very recently, Mancow was a member of Harvest Bible Chapel.

Early this morning, Mancow spoke about MacDonald on this radio show. Shortly thereafter, The Elephant’s Debt reached out to Mr. Muller for a statement. He was kind enough to give us exactly what we asked for. Here is the transcipt of the show:

Forest - Fires - Goats

Forest fires and goats:

In tiny Nevada City, a Gold Rush town in Northern California touting a population of 3,100, folks are big on a novel idea to fight the increasing threat of wildfires: calling in the goats.

Vice - Mayor - Reinette - Senum - Crowdsourcing

Vice Mayor Reinette Senum has launched a crowdsourcing campaign called “Goat Fund Me,” hoping the online fundraising efforts will garner $30,000 to work with local ranchers on a prescriptive grazing project on city-owned land, including 450 acres of greenbelt.

“Why not do something — and as soon as we can?” Senum said Friday from her home tucked into the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, where she has lived off and on since age 4. “If we’re not proactive, if we don’t help ourselves, no one else is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Jesus Creed
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur
Tagged: