RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Recap: Did Any of the Queens Make a Comeback?

TVLine | 1/18/2019 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/drag-race-recap-1.jpg?w=620

Old feuds were reignited Friday when the exiled queens returned to RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars for a second shot at the crown. The girls arrived with mixed feelings about their eliminations, but at least we could all agree on one thing: No one was happy to see Gia Gunn.

The dramatic Ru-union began with a too-honest conversation about unfinished business: Latrice Royale told Monique Heart that the explanation behind her elimination was “disingenuous,” despite Monique’s insistence to the contrary; Trinity the Tuck accused Gia of solely existing to stir the pot (true!), while Gia suggested that Trinity’s confidence is “shaky” (false!); and Farrah Moan confronted Valentina about her own elimination, at which point Valentina inadvertently validated Farrah’s insecurities about her lack of talent.

Trinity - Pearls - Things - RuPaul - Specifics

As Trinity put it, I was “clutching my pearls, ****.” And things only got more dramatic when RuPaul explained the specifics of this week’s challenge: Each eliminated queen would choose one remaining contestant to face in a lip sync battle, potentially bumping them from the competition. Fortunately for Manila Luzon and Monet X Change, they were granted immunity as a reward for winning last week’s challenge.

JASMINE MASTERS vs. TRINITY THE TUCK | I was bracing (and excited!) for a potential Trinity-Gia lip sync, so this pairing took me by surprise, though it made sense when Jasmine explained that she picked last, which is why she ended up with Trinity, “who no one else wanted.” (The shade!) Both ladies gave “Peanut Butter” their all, but once Trinity busted out her infamous butt shake, Jasmine’s tiny...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!