“Today Is A Bad Day For Us”; CNN Has Their Night Ruined By Mueller’s Denial Of BuzzFeed Report [VIDEO]

I Love My Freedom | 1/18/2019 | Clayton Keirns
reantes (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Screen-Shot-2019-01-18-at-6.03.26-PM.png

Moments ago, Robert Mueller’s office openly denied the BuzzFeed report that claimed Trump “told” Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about Russia. The internet has been exploding ever since Mueller spoke out, and now CNN is wallowing in sorrow because their narrative has gone KAPOOF.

CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin openly lamented Mueller’s remarks live on CNN shortly after they were released; “Today is a bad day for us. It reinforces every bad stereotype about the news media”

Wall - Coin - % - Nancy - Pelosi

Get Your “Build The Wall” Coin For 50% And We’ll Send Nancy Pelosi A Foam Brick!

Watch below to revel in CNN’s devastation:

Segment - Anderson - Cooper - BuzzFeed - Ben

Later in the segment, Anderson Cooper interviewed BuzzFeed’s Ben Smith to discuss Mueller’s denial. Oddly enough, the BuzzFeed editor says he is STANDING BY his report.

“We stand by our reporting and the sources who informed it, and we urge the Special Counsel to make clear what he’s disputing,” he said.

Appearance - CNN

Here is his somber appearance on CNN:

In case you missed it, here was Robert Mueller’s direct denial of the BuzzFeed story:

Buzzfeed - Description - Statements - Special - Counsels

“Buzzfeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsels office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” said the spokesperson for Robert Mueller.

Get Your “Build The Wall” Coin For 50% And We’ll Send Nancy Pelosi A Foam Brick!

Fail - Epic - Proportions - Media - Buzzfeed

This is a fail of epic proportions by the liberal media and Buzzfeed.

Imagine having the whole world talking about your story, and then having to publish a direct dispute of your story from the source you “quoted” in your earlier story.

WOW

WOW.

As you can imagine, Twitter EXPLODED when they saw this news:

Shockface

This is my shockface.

How many times are anti-Trump lunatics going to get played by nonsensical “scoops” by hysterical, liberal media activists? It’s beyond ridiculous at this point.

CNN

“No, I’ve not seen it personally,” he told CNN.

However, he desperately tried...
(Excerpt) Read more at: I Love My Freedom
Wake Up To Breaking News!