Dancer who sued Michael Jackson for $1.5B alleges that the King of Pop raped him for SEVEN years

Mail Online | 1/19/2019 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/19/00/8714528-0-image-a-8_1547857345135.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/10/1982089781078017392/1024x576_MP4_1982089781078017392.mp4

The Sundance Film Festival is still a week away, but there is already one film that is generating a massive amount of buzz.

Leaving Neverland will take a close look at the allegations of sexual assault and abuse made against Michael Jackson by a number of men, including choreographer Wade Robson.

Man - Britney - Spears - Justin - Timberlake

He is known to many as the man who reportedly came between Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, and inspired Timberlake to write the break-up anthem Cry Me A River.

The Australian-born dancer, 36, previously filed a lawsuit against Jackson's estate in 2016 asking for $1.62 billion in damages.

Complaint - Robson - King - Pop - Years

In his complaint, Robson claimed that he was raped by the King of Pop for seven years, starting when he was seven and ending when he was 14.

That suit was eventually tossed, with the judge ruling that the singer's estate could not be held responsible for the allegations being made by Robson.

Court - Comments - Validity - Lawsuit - Jackson

The court made no comments in the validity of the lawsuit, but Jackson's family was very vocal about the fact that Robson had testified on the singer's behalf at his 2005 trial.

And the family is not staying quiet this time around either, lashing out at HBO for picking up the documentary and Sundance for screening the feature next Friday and Saturday in Park City.

Jackson - Taj - Father - Tito - Disgust

Jackson's nephew Taj, whose father is Tito, voiced his disgust about the documentary being screened on Twitter.

'To all the sponsors of @Sundance. I suggest you do your own homework on Wade Robson and James Safechuck,' read one of the tweets.

Lies - Part - Everything - Implodes - Ignorance

'By supporting their lies, you are now part of this and we will remember that when everything implodes. You can’t plead ignorance anymore.'

He also wrote: 'I’m sure there are some incredible films that will be premiering and shown at the festival. Films that people put their hard earned money and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.