Biological mother of shooter Nikolas Cruz is seen for the first time

Mail Online | 9/24/1998 | Ben Ashford In Dania Beach, Florida For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/17/16/8656832-0-image-a-31_1547742915297.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/28/7318569318115069908/1024x576_MP4_7318569318115069908.mp4

Walking her dog, chatting with friends and puffing away on a cigarette, this silver-haired mother-of-three looks like any other carefree Florida retiree.

But these are the first pictures of Brenda Woodard - the crack-smoking, ex-con who is the biological mother of Parkland shooting monster Nikolas Cruz.

Career - Woodard - Cruz - Brother - Zachary

Career criminal Woodard gave Cruz and his brother Zachary up for adoption when they were newborn babies and has not spoken to them in the two decades since.

The 62-year-old was similarly reluctant to acknowledge her son or address his deadly gun rampage when DailyMail.com tracked her down this week to a federal housing complex in Dania Beach.

Woodard - Crack - Possession - Cruz - Event

Woodard - who was busted for crack possession while pregnant with Cruz - could be called to testify at his sentencing in the event he's found guilty of first-degree murder.

But the ex-felon refused point blank to say whether her warped offspring deserves the death penalty for wiping out 17 students and staff at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14 last year.

Woodard - DailyMailTV - Doorstep - Apartment - Rant

'I'm not supposed to be talking to you,' Woodard told DailyMailTV on the doorstep of her taxpayer-subsidized apartment, before launching into a defiant rant.

'You've already cooked me. You've fried me in a frying pan. I'm the one-woman wrecking team,' she added.

Tattooed - Addict - Attorney - String - Questions

The tattooed former addict then rang her attorney who advised her not to answer a string of questions put to her by DailyMail.com.

'No comment,' she finally barked before sparking up another smoke and ordering our reporter off the property.

Cruz - Florida - Death - Row - Attorneys

Cruz will end up on Florida's death row unless his attorneys can convince jurors his upbringing was so pitiful and disadvantaged that he should be jailed for life instead.

And their plea is likely to reference the 20-year-old's simmering resentment at being abandoned by his biological mom whose explosive temper once saw her charged with attacking a friend with a tire...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!