Advice to Dems: Fight Smarter

Catholic and Enjoying It! | 1/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/wp-content/themes/Patheos%20TwentySeventeen/assets/images/default-thumbs/default-img-11-green.jpg

I regard the GOP Cult of Trump as the gravest domestic threat the US has faced since the Civil War. It is a cult of malignant and cruel sadists who hear “We’re going to build the wall, and Americans who have lost their homes in natural disasters are going to pay for it!” and *orgasms* over such cruelty. It is wilfully stupid and wasteful, as well as treasonous and a toxic force in the life of the Church and American civil life. And it has ruined the witness of the Church in this country by empowering an evil pack of white nihilist “prolife” racists and worshippers of a dimestore antichrist to take center stage and trumpet themselves as the Real Christians while actual disciples of Jesus Christ are routinely shouted down. The most pressing public need we face in this hour, both as Americans and Christians, is its defeat and total dismantling.

Now in order to achieve that, Prudence says that the only political force in American civil life at this hour with a prayer of defeating that evil, malignant cult is the Democratic Party. Ergo, I support the Democratic party in this hour as the tool for getting that vital job done.

Dem - Party - Tool - Tool - Democrats

Now the Dem party is not the perfect tool. It’s the tool we have. Democrats and I have several points on which we disagree, chief among them abortion. It is, like all political things, a blunt instrument at best and is unwieldy, wayward, and prone to display of dumb. But since the GOP favors abortion as much as the Dems (being, in fact, 100% responsible for the creation and entrenchment of our abortion regime, as well as refunding Planned Parenthood eight times since Trump took office, as well as utterly corrupting and ruining the prolife movement into a cult...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Catholic and Enjoying It!
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: