EastEnders: Sean Slater return CONFIRMED as actor Rob Kazinsky hints he has 'unfinished business'

Mail Online | 1/18/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/17/23/8671566-0-image-a-133_1547767268236.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/17/3943573694989578656/1024x576_MP4_3943573694989578656.mp4

EastEnders have confirmed that Sean Slater will be returning to the soap, ten years after he exited Albert Square by plunging into a frozen lake.

Actor Rob Kazinsky has hinted that the bad boy will have 'unfinished business' in Walford, after he quit the soap in 2009 to try and crack Hollywood.

Years - EastEnders - Sean - Slater - Paternity

During his two years on EastEnders Sean Slater was embroiled in an paternity scandal when he discovered that he was not the father of Roxy Mitchell's baby, and after almost dying in a frozen lake, made a dramatic exit to parts unknown.

Speaking about his return Rob admitted it was his involvement in issue storylines that tempted him back to the show, having quit in 2008 to pursue a dream of being a Hollywood star.

Career - Work - EastEnders - Sean - Slater

He said: 'Throughout my career I have always felt that my best work was on EastEnders as Sean Slater, that there was something there in him that I understood completely, something traumatic, something that we never really got to show the viewers.

'I have unfinished business in Albert Square and am thrilled to be returning to what I still consider to be my home, however briefly.'

Showrunner - Kate - Oates - 'It - Exciting

Showrunner Kate Oates added: 'It's exciting to work with an actor with Rob's drive, passion, and eye for detail, and I can't wait to see the impact his arrival has on the Square amidst those who loved or loathed the troubled Sean Slater.'

Robert also took to Twitter to write: 'Happy to be back, I have a short break between projects and Kate Oates is a superstar.

'It - Something - Thank

'It’s something I always wanted to do to say thank you to Sean and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton