Oh, Look! 'Big Bang Theory' Creator Chuck Lorre Does ANOTHER Vanity Card About Trump

NewsBusters | 1/17/2019 | Staff
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/title_610.png

If it’s Thursday night, it’s CBS’s The Big Bang Theory, which has come to mean another Chuck Lorre vanity card during the last few seconds of the credits. Many of them have had to do with President Trump, though Lorre once again purposefully did not mention Trump by name.

The text of the latest vanity card reads as if it were a scene from a screenplay:

Things - History - Winners

If things go badly and history is written by the winners...

We PUSH IN on a GLEAMING SKYSCRAPER in the midtown area. As we approach we HEAR two men speaking. Man #1 has a Slavic accent. Man #2 has a New York accent.

Thank

Thank you for meeting with me.

Sure, whataya got?

Man

Man #1

My superiors are in a position to help you become President of the United States. All they ask in return are certain favors.

What's it gonna cost me?

Deal!

Listen - Igor - Ivan - Leslie - Name

Just kidding. Listen, Igor, Ivan, Leslie, whatever your name is -- My entire life has been built on honesty, integrity and service. I could no more sell out my country than I could cheat on my wife while she's in labor.

Man #1

Time

I'm sorry for wasting your time.

We HEAR FOOTSTEPS and a DOOR OPENING, then:

Hey - Wait

Hey, wait.

Da?

Baklava

Leave the baklava.

Like the other BBT episodes featuring political vanity cards, “The Confirmation Polarization,” which aired January 17, didn’t even delve into politics. Faced with being nominated for the Nobel Prize in Physics, alongside two other physicists, Sheldon (Jim Parsons) decided to turn...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?