Dancing On Ice: Gemma Collins stressed by Holly Willoughby row

Mail Online | 1/17/2019 | Kate Thomas And Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/17/15/8653572-0-image-a-41_1547738808878.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/16/8440989725145384750/1024x576_MP4_8440989725145384750.mp4

She was branded 'unprofessional' by Dancing On Ice host Holly Willoughby, amid claims she'd been napping on set and left the live show early because she was 'bored'.

And Gemma Collins is finally speaking out about her week from ****, claiming she is overcome with stress, has been having terrible nightmares and has even had to get a cyst removed from her shoulder.

Star - Allegations - Character - Pressure - Years

The 37-year-old star claimed the negative allegations about her character had almost 'broken' her, insisting she's never experienced pressure like this in all her eight years on TOWIE.

Gemma told The Sun Online: 'I have had nightmares, I have had non-stop dreams about my teeth falling out and when I googled it said it was stress related.

Cyst - Shoulder - Week - Doctor - Show

'I even had a huge cyst removed off my shoulder last week that the doctor said was down to stress. This show has become blade wars.'

Describing the events of the past few days as 'next level', Gemma says that event her family have shed tears.

Bubbly - Essex - Bombshell - Holly - Phil

The bubbly Essex bombshell was adamant she doesn't 'blame' Holly or Phil, but is simply upset at the situation.

Vowing to get to the bottom of things, Gemma declared: 'I absolutely love Holly and Phil. I don’t know what went on there, they have been given false information.'

GC - Trouble - Paradise - Boyfriend - James

The GC also hinted at trouble in paradise with boyfriend James 'Arg' Argent in the new interview, revealing the show had put a strain on things between them.

This all stems from Kem Cetiney, who is the Dancing On Ice correspondent for This Morning, appearing on the ITV show and suggesting Gemma had been acting like a diva backstage.

Remarks - Holly - Manner

His remarks prompted Holly to say that she was behaving in an 'unprofessional' manner.

It has now been claimed that The Love Island star was told to slam Gemma by This Morning bosses - and has...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.
Tagged: