Jenelle Evans' Husband David Eason Denies Threatening to Shoot a Woman

E! Online | 1/17/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019016/rs_600x600-190116114947-600x600-_David_Eason-Jenelle_Evans-gj-1-16-19.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Thanks for the visit from your @secretservice friends today @realdonaldtrump. I told them how much I like you except the fact you want to ban bump stocks and take guns away from people just because someone "red flagged" them. Then I told them to get the fuck out of my house and dont ever come pass my trespassing signs again. Like holy shit, I thought your people were all about border security. Well there is a border around my land that is protected from intruders by lethal force also, just like your house. Dont expect my gate to ever be open again. I hope and pray that nobody ever tries to trespass on my property as they will be met with fire and fury, the likes of which they have never seen before. #stayoffmyland #notrespassing #donttreadonme #posted #privateproperty

A post shared by David Eason (@easondavid88) on

The spotlight is back on Jenelle Evans husband, David Eason.

The Teen Mom 2 star's spouse allegedly threatened to shoot a woman in front of his North Carolina home, TMZ first reported. A woman named Sandra Britt told the website that she was looking for a rental property for her daughter in the reality TV couple's neighborhood last weekend when she stopped in front of their house.

Britt - TMZ - House - Gate - Eason

Britt told TMZ she was admiring the house and gate when Eason allegedly raced up behind her on the street on an ATV and asked her why she was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.