7 THINGS THE SMARTEST LEADERS ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR

CareyNieuwhof.com | 9/28/2015 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://careynieuwhof.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/shutterstock_1023838039.jpg

It’s difficult to find the time to do everything on your list at work, let alone in life.

And if you really drill down on it, there are at least 7 things in leadership most leaders feel there will never be enough time for…unless, of course, you make it.

Things - Leaders - Time

These also happen to be 7 things all the smartest leaders always make time for.

It’s amazing to me, but when you talk to leaders who operate at the highest level, they seem to have time for exercise, family, vacation and the five other things on this list.

World

It’s easy to get mad at them and pretend they live in some artificial bubble, while you go back into your very real world and complain about how slammed you are.

I get it. My guess is that whenever you read this, you’re already feeling pinched for time and a bit overwhelmed.

Welcome - Leadership - Life

Welcome to leadership. Welcome to life.

Before we get to the seven things smart leaders always make time for, please know that if you scroll to the bottom of the post, I have some free, practical training and resources for you that will help you boost productivity in 2019. By following the strategies I share, you’ll have time for some of these 7 things, and maybe all of them.

Time - Differences - Leaders - Leaders - Leaders

In the mean time, if you study the differences between great leaders and poor leaders (as I outlined here), many of the best leaders are pro-active. They refuse to make excuses and they have an abundance mindset (not a ridiculous mindset, just an abundance mindset).

Another key difference is that great leaders refuse to let their days get sucked up by meeting after useless meeting, email and being pulled into other people’s urgent priorities.

Friday - Time - Question

If you’ve ever made it Friday and had a hard time answering the question “What did I accomplish...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CareyNieuwhof.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: