Wife and her lover are charged with murder in the death of her Army soldier husband

Mail Online | 10/31/2017 | Kayla Brantley For Dailymail.com
SweetStuff33SweetStuff33 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/16/19/8617070-0-image-a-32_1547667684215.jpg

The wife of a soldier who was shot dead while home for the holidays is accused of concocting a plot with her lover to murder her husband.

Sgt Tyrone Hassel III, 23, was home in Michigan for the holidays when he was ambushed and killed just before midnight on New Years Eve while bringing food to his wife from a family gathering.

Police - Jeremy - Cuellar - Trigger - Plan

Police say another soldier Jeremy Cuellar, 24, pulled the trigger in a plan that involved Tyrone's wife Spc Kemia Hassel, 22, who is also the mother of Tyrone's one-year-old child.

Both Kemia and Cuellar are active duty soldiers at Fort Stewart in Georgia along with Tyrone.

Motive - Sgt - Hassel - Death - Relationship

'The motive for the two to plot Sgt Hassel's death may have been to continue their relationship and reap the Army's death benefit from his murder,' prosecutor Mike Sepic said.

Prosecutors have charged both Cuellar and Kemia with premeditated murder.

'It - Basically - Son - Father - Tyrone

'It was planned out. Basically my son was assassinated,' his father Tyrone Hassel Jr said.

Cuellar is in custody in Liberty County, Georgia, and will be extradited to Michigan.

Hassel - Father - Allegations - Daughter-in-law

Hassel's father said he's stunned by the allegations and was deceived by his daughter-in-law.

'I spent two weeks with this person, after she killed my son. ... I grieved for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!