Khloe Kardashian posts selfie and cute video of daughter True after being branded an 'idiot' by Kim

Mail Online | 4/12/2018 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com;Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/16/19/8614802-0-image-a-18_1547665788128.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/02/7723478507666295400/1024x576_MP4_7723478507666295400.mp4

She was branded an 'idiot' by older sister Kim Kardashian during their appearance on Watch What Happens Live on Monday.

But Khloe Kardashian is not letting that much talked about moment get her down.

Reality - Star - Instagram - Wednesday - Morning

The 34-year-old reality star took to Instagram on Wednesday morning to share a selfie with the caption: 'Great morning! Great vibes!!'

Khloe also shared an adorable video of nine-month-old daughter True Thompson on her Instagram Story.

Cute - Clip - Toddler - Shakers - Children

In the cute clip, the toddler could be seen playing with two bright yellow shakers as children's music played in the background.

True looked stylish in a black leather top over Burberry checked skirt, black leggings, and Timberland boots.

Beanie - Gold - Bracelet - Instruments

She accessorized with a black beanie and gold bracelet as she shook up the musical instruments.

This comes just days after Khloe was defended by Kim on a chat show appearance despite confessing that the public thinks she's an 'idiot'.

Sisters - Monday - Episode - Watch - Alongside

The sisters appeared on Monday's episode of Watch What Happens Live alongside Kourtney, as they were asked for their take on the cheating scandal that rocked the world.

During her first appearance on the show Kourtney played its signature question-and-answer game Plead The Fifth, with Andy Cohen asking if she would have stayed with Tristan who cheated on her while pregnant.

Kim

'That's a good one,' Kim said.

'I would. I think I would,' Kourtney said as Kim pointed out that she stuck with Scott Disick 'through a lot'.

Kim - Khloe - Perception - 'It - Think

Kim then added it would have 'been so easy' for Khloe to leave him due to the perception of her, reasoning: 'It's so much harder to stay and have the whole public think you're an idiot.'

Yet Khloe didn't take the dig to heart, as she laughed off being...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!