Hugh Jackman reveals dream to enter Guinness Book of Records for playing hero Wolverine NINE times

Mail Online | 1/16/2019 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/16/11/8596658-0-image-a-69_1547639862346.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/04/5659778381911182618/1024x576_MP4_5659778381911182618.mp4

He made a name for himself as superhero Wolverine, playing the character nine times over 17 years.

And Hugh Jackman revealed on Wednesday that his wish to be in the Guinness Book of Records thanks to his numerous appearances as the X-men character.

Appearance - Zoe - Ball - Breakfast - Show

Making an appearance on The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show, the actor, 50, explained: 'My dream as a kid, both my brother and I, was to be in the Guinness Book of Records one day.

'We tried to stay up and play badminton for 48 hours, we tried to flip coins off our elbow, and I just realised maybe I’m there now, I don’t know.'

Presenter - Hugh - 'If - Guinness - People

When the presenter, 48, told him that he was 'there now', Hugh jokingly asked: 'If you could reach out to the Guinness people that would be awesome.'

The actor first appeared as the clawed mutant in X-Men in 2000, and also had three solo films, with his final outing as the character in 2017's Logan.

Actor - Character - Ryan - Reynolds - Twitter

While the actor has insisted that he will not return to the character, he and Ryan Reynolds have been engaging in a hilarious back-and-forth Twitter 'feud' about Hugh appearing in a Deadpool and Wolverine crossover movie.

Ryan, who is close friends with Hugh, has been persistent in trying to persuade him, even creating a hilarious smear campaign against him during promotions for Hugh's new film The Front Runner.'

Tongue - Ryan - 'I - Continue

In his typical humorous tongue, Ryan previously cheekily quipped: 'I continue to do...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity